I'm Back!

Monday, November 11, 2013

Well, hello, friends. It's been... you know. Two months or so. I suck at blogging!

I have had a crazy Monday. Would you like to hear about it?

1. I bought a new (to me) car today! From my FIL. We're going from a 2003 Toyota Corolla to a 2008 RAV4. My little Corolla has been the BEST car... I'm a little scared to get rid of it! But it won't last forever, and I'm excited to sit higher off the road in a small SUV. I'm also excited about cruise control, a sunroof, and seat warmers; let's be honest. :)

2. I also bought a new rug today! [Why not drain our savings account even more while I'm at it, right?] Apparently Joss & Main now has a return policy for store credit, which was the encouragement I needed to try this rug out. I'll post a picture when I get it! In the meantime Lucy and I are going to have a talk about not eating the new rug.... [image credit: Joss & Main]


3. Lucy is just the best little dog ever. She was a pumpkin for Halloween. I kid you not. If I had a halfway decent picture of it I'd show you. She is still one of the best things to ever happen to me. I love that pooch!

4. My last post showed you a little art print I made. This post will announce my newest endeavor:

My etsy shop isn't open just yet, but I hope it will be soon! I've been wanting to do this forever, and I've decided it's time to take a leap & see what happens. I had an etsy shop in 2008, but it wasn't what I wanted it to be. I plan on this being a fun creative outlet. Soon I'll be hosting my first blog giveaway just in time for Thanksgiving. Be on the lookout!

5. I love Daylight Saving Time. I do not like Standard Time. It felt like midnight when I got home tonight, and it was only 6:30 p.m. Boooo.

Ok, that's all for now! It's good to be back. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What program are you using to create those?

Beth said...

I'm using Photoshop (Elements). :)

Say something...